8 hours long, 1 day class.
- Drugs, drinking & Driving
- Physical conditions and emotions
- Recognizing other drivers behaviors
- Rules of the road
- Speeding; Avoiding collisions; Choosing safe and legal behaviors
- Driving environment; Vehicle condition; Occupant safety devices
- Analyzing driving choices and their consequences
- Personal commitment to future driving behavior.
This highly effective program emphasizes personal responsibility for driving behavior, defensive driving techniques, and hazard recognition. This 8 hour course is designed to give drivers practical knowledge and what techniques to use to avoid accidents, and how to choose safe, responsible, and lawful driving behavior. Fee: $95.00 May be paid online. Click Online Registration. Fee may also be paid in person (Money Order, Credit Card - Visa or Mastercard ONLY) at our office.
All Class Dates Subject to Change
Class must be prepaid in order to attend
Traffic School can be reached at 816-842-5223
Class size is limited so it is on a first come first serve basis. Clients will need to prepay for the class in order to secure a class date. You will be able to reschedule without another payment All fees are non-refundable.